Very Simple Tips on How to Get Women Easily

Hi, it’s Kevin Angelo here. I’m a 30 years old guy living in California, US. I am writing this blog to share some tips about how to get women. 

Before I start my story, If you directly want to learn the effective hints, tips аnd secrets for getting women then Click Here for “Guy Gets Girl

My Story:

Back in 2005 I was lonely and desperate. My girlfriend for 3 years had just broken up with me. I was single again and scared. I had no clue how to get women. Heck, I just wanted to find one nice girl that liked me!

My problem might sound familiar to you. I was neither rich nor famous and I wasn’t Mr. Handsome. I was just your average guy looking to hook up. At first I thought my situation wasn’t very good…but soon I found that it downright sucked. Big time.

If you have nothing special going for you and you miss any “game plan” it’s almost impossible to get women. I was ignored, insulted or just used for a while and than thrown away. Things couldn’t get any worse after months of humiliation and with no sex.


The Power of Action

This was when I decided to act. It was clear that the situation was unbearable. I needed to take action – massive action. And this was exactly what I did. I started to study women. How do they act, how do they interact and how do they react. I read everything I could get my hands on. I purchased courses. I even went on a pick-up bootcamp with some famous pickup artist.

Much of what I bought was a total waste of my time and money. Advice that wasn’t even worth a kilobyte on my hard drive. But I did not give up. I beat my head against the wall and went out and talked to women. One rejection night after the next until finally I start picking up. I started discovering teacher that knew what they talked about. That had techniques that did get women.

I started getting dates and having sex again. I have to admit I got a bit addicted to the chase actually. Meeting women can be so much fun when you are successful. I had never imagined that. After half a year of serial dating and catching up I finally met her. The girl I’m together with for the last 2 years. She is everything I wished for and more. I’m settled now but I have not forgotten my struggles.

Your Time is Now

This is why you see this site. I remember all the money and time I wasted on my learning curve. I don’t want you to be scamed the way I have been. I want you to become successful fast. For this reason I put some of the best advice I received and have figured out on my on in some short and dense articles. After you finished the articles it’s almost like you received a brain transplant.

You will know how to get women. And without pain and embarrisment.

Do your best and enjoy the journey.